Visiting Hours Vary by Unit, please work with the behavioral team to schedule a visiting session.
Patient safety is a priority at Riveredge Hospital. To help us ensure the safety of our patients and our staff, please review the following visitation guidelines:
- All visitors must show valid photo identification.
- All visitors must sign in and out at the reception desk.
- Two visitors allowed per patient at one time.
- Riveredge Hospital is a non-smoking facility on our grounds and parking lots.
- Visitors must remain in common areas.
- All items brought onto the unit for a patient must be given to a staff member upon arrival. We strongly discourage bringing in money or valuables for patients.
- Visitors must leave pocketbooks, briefcases, backpacks, cell phones, food, beverages and other personal items in their vehicles.
- Any visitor caught bringing illegal drugs onto the unit will be subject to prosecution and visits stopped by provider order.
- All behavior by visitors must be in the best interest of the person they are visiting as well as the unit in general. Please note this in your voice and actions. Any behavior not in line with this will have to be terminated immediately.
- Children under the age of 18 require prior approval from the patient’s physician to visit. Visits must be in an area off unit and will be supervised to ensure the safety of the children.
- Visitors may not accompany patients to off-unit activities (gym or cafeteria) and may only visit in designated areas outside of patients’ rooms.
Please help us in caring for your loved ones and all patients in our facility seeking treatment.